Monday, March 23, 2015

Ellen Degeneres show , U talkin' U2 to me?, the sporkful True crime investigation An office fridge theft



My1st podcast The Ellen DeGeneres show :The 90s Are Back. I chose Ellen because I love how she relates to her audience in her segments. I think she is very funny. In this particular segment she talk to her audiences about is how fast we go in to different styles and that we don't know whether to throw our clothes away or to keep them for when that decade comes back in to style. She talk about hammer pants coming in to style and clogs and how low rise jean never going out of style. I think this and all the Ellen podcast are very entertaining and I think it good for all ages and makes everyone laugh. I will definitely would listen to the Ellen podcast more often.
Image result for ellen degeneres show  Ellentv.com


2nd podcast was The Sporkful : True Crime: Investigation An office fridge food theft
 I chose this podcast because it seemed interesting and because I like investing shows so I figured I would enjoy it. This podcast talked about a fridge food theft and how she couldn't understand  why they would only take Heather food from the fridge when there was so many interesting choices but she was always the target. So they had a investigation about this unusual scenario. So as the investigation  went on they talk to a professional food thief and he came to a conclusion that it wasn't about the food it was about sex because the food theft would only eat half of her food. At the end of they this they figured out who the food theft was. I enjoyed this because it was suspenseful and interesting. I think student would enjoy the sporkful because it was  silly and funny. I would definitely hear another one of these podcast.

Image result for the sporkful thesporkful.com

the 3rd podcast :U talkin' U2 to me?:Holiday Special
I enjoyed this podcast because it was funny and they talk about random thing throughout they talk about films and music. the show so it was very enjoyable and hilarious. I believe that student would have a good laugh listening to Scott and Scott. I am glad I subscribe to this podcast.

Image result for u talkin u2 to me

1 comment:

  1. Do you watch Comedy Bang Bang on IFC? It's hosted by Scott Auckerman and can bet quite funny. While I wish you'd given me direct links to the podcasts you did a good job - see Blackboard for your grade.

    ReplyDelete