Monday, March 23, 2015

Kevin Hart, Science, and Technology.

  1. Podcast Title: Kevin Hart, Meet the Comedian. 
I chose this podcast because Kevin Hart is my favorite comedian. I think he is hilarious. In this podcast, he tells the audience about himself and his future endeavors. He explains a few details about his personal life and how he is quite different from other comedians when it compares to his career. He describes of his new films that will be released in a few months. Kevin tells about his parents and what it was like growing up. As both an audience and a student, I think this podcast would be generally entertaining. It will make both the audience and a student laugh!  
       2. Podcast Title: Science Friday: Hr1 
This podcast seemed very interesting to me. I love finding about new things and discovering different types of technology. In this podcast, they talk about developing an app for your smartphone that acts as a HIV test, finding lost cities, and the Mars Rover budget. These topics caught my eyes and my ears. They explain how you can conduct blood tests through your phone, discoveries of different cities resulted in lost explorers, and also NASA's rover budget for going on Mars. I think this podcast will attract those audiences that are science freaks or really into science. As a student, this would be entertaining if you're inquisitive or a science major.  
       3. Podcast Title: What's Tech: Snap Chat 
This podcast was quite amusing to me. It explains what the App "Snapchat" is to audiences such as your mom. This was hilarious. They talk about everything that are tech savvy these days. This podcast describes about snapchat and it's features. I think both student and audience will like this because everyone uses apps on their phones and are literate of them.  

1 comment: